Tuesday, October 7, Lincoln Elementary School.
Moving onto creating a scene with 3 characters: 2 actors and 1 symbolic character.
Very lively process with tons of confusion and 'living in ambiguity'.
Fabulous conversation last night with Laura Bunch from CTFD in LA regarding going back to school for MA in Drama Therapy (or related course work). Bottom line? Tons of research for me! Where to go for this training? Funding? Finding RDTs where I could apprentice/be mentored. Time and $ investment vs work opportunities, etc. There's a major conference where all this could be addressed the last weekend in Oct at Yosemite and a chance to network, ask questions, see all forms of this type of work that is new to the field, is there still room if I dare go, etc. So, me and my friendly computer are at it again.
Going to the school this morning it was very grey and overcast with huge, billowy clouds looming like a heavy shroud from horizon to horizon. The air was cool and breezy. If I closed my eyes and reopened them, looking beyond the palms, I could nearly imagine being on a craggy cliff in Scotland. What a welcome reprieve from this slice of heat that's hot to the touch.
No comments:
Post a Comment