Okey Dokey.
So, it's Saturday and another day to wonder what to do... I've been invited up to Bear Mountain for the day so, I guess Q and I will take the hike. It's nice once you get there but the drive and traffic is an ordeal. Plus, my little golden nugget is always an area of concern.
I'm looking forward to Monday. I'm having a counseling session with CTFD to discuss possibilities of going for a Masters. I received paperwork, suggested reading, packets for FASFA, etc from NYU and the choices are staggering. I'd really like to do ALL of them. So, weeding down to the most critical for my age, knowledge, time, $, etc will all play factors in IF and HOW.
Anyway, petty finances are continuing with work at the McCallum. The children are always so joyful, even when they're acting out. It's really all about their enthusiasm and it spills over into unacceptable behavior for in classroom protocol. I do know lights are going on and things are 'ticking' with them, so when I leave, I feel it's been time well spent.
The day always begins with the routine of putting on the coffee then walking Q. Depending on the class schedule, I may beat the sun to rise. It IS exhilarating to be a part of the waking day!
No comments:
Post a Comment