Hot weather, scalping the golf courses and I feel the asthma coming on. Pumping Zyrtec into my system hoping it's not too late!
On Sunday, Lisette and I went into Indian Wells CC for a little Tango lesson at 5pm and then listened to big band music, appetizers, a glass of wine and the ballroom crowd, so sophisticated and sweet asking us to dance, leading us up the stairs, dropping back to the table, thanking so kindly. That was fun!
Monday I wrapped up the Walking The Tightrope work at Reagan Elementary's 2nd grade. Such a joy this focus work was! Little love notes all along the way. :)
Tuesday had a dermatologist appointment. A funny little 'thing' on the back of my thigh so he sliced that off and results back soon. All good... While at the pharmacist, ran into Judy Bell and she had just been to the same derm and we compared bandaids. :) AND, agreed it was time for a martini! So, went home, walked Q, put on a bit of make up and landed at Margarita's for Martinis.
So, today's Friday and that nasty lung thing is in full swing, so went to the new internist and seems I'm wheezing and sleeping far too much. Gained 10 pounds and blood pressure WAY too low. So, she did an EKG (my first), Zpac, asthma inhaler and prescription for blood work up. Every 2 years this is a good thing PLUS, I have INSURANCE! Thanks to the boobie/lump scare!


No comments:
Post a Comment