Saturday, November 29, 2014

Saturday, 29

Well, I did a 'guilt' text to the little boys... "hurt"

Within 1 minute, the oldest little boy, Trey, called. He was upbeat and clearly a very happy person.  This is a good thing for him. But, my question is why couldn't he call? Why wouldn't he call?  He said he was very busy visiting, traveling, etc. Sorry... don't buy that, but, love IS patient and perhaps, one day, this will be clear: call your Mother on special days.

But, the baby still is silent.  He called last week and we had a lively chat about a good time for him to come out for Christmas and wanted to know the best day.  I was driving and said I'd get that to him as soon as I got home, which I did.

No text. No call. No apparent plan. No Thanksgiving day wish.  Last year I was ignored by this child... could it POSSIBLY BE A REPEAT?  WTF? I'm getting to the point of just letting it all go and learning to expect or hope for NOTHING.

In the meantime, lovely Dorothy Nall's painting got a colored wall to give it a home.  She painted this as a birthday gift for me. :) It was a photo from the Discovery Trip and was taken in the Painted Desert/Petrified Forest in New Mexico.  At first I thought it might be too dark. But, now I think I like it~!



Tomorrow looking at will stuff and oil lease / probate to Hailley. (?)

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment