Sunday, December 14, 2014

December 14

Oh, for you two, loving souls who are yet to meet.

#1... soul sista
#1... blood

Thank you for concern, needed updates, reaching, etherial... I guess we ARE all just dancers in life.

Not feeling a drudgery of darkness, but, as I've seemed to look at life, an ever surviving plant.  They seed, they bloom, they die. OR. They bloom, they go dormant, they bloom.

Many years ago, college years, I felt myself as relating more to a tree and not humans.  Really.  No joke.  Seriously.  And, I LOVED that I related to a tree.  Loved that something in that safe imagination could spring board into the next day.

So, the tree?

With no knowledge of anything horticultural: Birch.

I 'heard' (from where? from whom? perhaps Jung could help me out with this?) that a Birch tree's top could bend so far, it's top could touch the ground.  A tree bending? A flexible tree trunk? The backbone from earth? An acrobat of nature? The top touching the bottom?  That imagery had, and still does, a lock on my hand, an uplifting type of tug of wonder that had a balm/calm essence.

The place where I grew up only had Oak trees. A place where bending did not happen. This was what I understood as to be THE ONLY TRUTH.  This realization made me think I was an alien.  Made me feel displaced and misunderstood.  How can the image of a tree be so f+(^*&^ing profound"?  How was it possible to find that valve? Shut down yet still move foreword?  Relating to and imitating a plant?   SO grateful for Active Imagination.

Then.

Now.

Holidays.

2014

Solita

Stable

The 'it' factor

It is the moment to go onward. It is the energy to sustain. It is the moment to give peace and let go.

Love. Love. Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment